P&G AMBASSADORS PROGRAM 2016/17
P&G Ambassadors are a group of enthusiastic students from various academic disciplines at several Universities located in Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia and Latvia!
Currently we are looking for new Ambassadors (for the whole academic year 2016/17) working on making students more familiar with exciting careers in P&G.
As our Ambassador you will have a chance to:
- participate in face to face P&G Ambassadors Seminaries in Warsaw or Budapest throughout the year (transportation and accommodation covered by P&G),
- participate in soft skills trainings (e.g. Presentation Skills, MBTI Personality Test, Negotiation Skills),
- participate in mentoring program to help you with your future carrier choices,
- get surprise gifts.
As our Ambassador you will be responsible for:
- promoting P&G and increasing awareness about our company on targeted campuses,
- helping P&G better understand students’ expectations,
- providing on-campus support for P&G Recruitment Team.
We are looking for students of 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of studies, preferably from economics and technical faculties at selected Universities in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Croatia, Slovakia and Latvia.
- Czech Technical University in Prague
- University of Hradec Kralove
- Masaryk University in Brno
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME)
- Budapest Business School (BGF)
- University of Pecs
- University of Szeged
- Obuda University
- University of Łódź
- Gdansk University of Technology
- Comenius University in Bratislava
We require fluency in English and local language.
Challenge yourself and apply for P&G Ambassador Program till September 18th by sending your CV (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact P&G Ambassadors at your University:
Prague University of Economics (VŠE): KRISTYNA (email@example.com)
Corvinus University of Budapest: ZOLTAN (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME): ESZTELLA (email@example.com)
Warsaw School of Economics (SGH): ROBERT (firstname.lastname@example.org) and MARCIN (email@example.com)
University of Warsaw: OLA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Krakow University of Economics: ŁUKASZ (email@example.com)
Poznan University of Economics: POLA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Warsaw University of Technology: MICHAŁ (email@example.com)
Lódź University of Technology: WOJTEK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Gdańsk University of Economics: PAWEŁ (email@example.com)
Wrocław University of Economics: OLA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Poznan University of Economics: JAKUB (email@example.com)