PROGRAMS FOR STUDENTS AND EARLY GRADUATES
At P&G, we are proud that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not just offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectation you will grow into one of our future leaders. Maybe even our next CEO. Our Build From Within approach means that you will start in the entry level position of the function you have applied for and face new and diverse challenges every day. From day one you will be given real responsibility that will increase over time into independent leadership of your area of activities; but along this path you will receive the support and guidance you need to succeed. P&G takes seriously the responsibility to onboard you thoroughly and provide you with first class learning programs tailored to your individual needs or the function you will join. Over time, after you have built distinctive competency in several areas, together we will match your aspirations and talents with our business opportunities to find your perfect next assignment. Our flexible approach and people-first culture ensures that we can develop your strengths and maybe discover some hidden talents along the way! Your contribution, skill development, and passion will determine where you go and what you do.
Following our Build From Within philosophy we provide opportunities for Students and Early Graduates to join P&G for Traineeship and Summer Internship Programs.
The Traineeship is an entry-level position dedicated to bringing new talent to Procter & Gamble and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial employment to our successful Trainees.
You will join the organization for 3-12 months of impactful projects and packed with on-the-job trainings, which will catapult your personal and professional development.
As a Trainee you will:
- Develop rapidly according to your individual training plan.
- Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package.
- Participate in accelerated on-the-job and classroom trainings to develop your personal capabilities
- Have a heavy influence over large business projects
- Have the opportunity for a managerial role in P&G upon completion of the program.
The Traineeship program is dedicated to Students of 4th or 5th year of studies of all faculties and Master graduates with maximum 12 months following graduation.
The Summer Internship Program (SIP) is an annual strategic recruitment program designed to attract and recruit the best talents from universities for P&G in Central Europe. The program targets students on 3rd, 4th and 5th year and provides them with the invaluable opportunity to grow their skills and experience leading real business projects, while enabling the P&G business to augment its talent pipeline and leverage fresh insight from top students on campus.
Enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package.
Work on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1.
Develop professionally and personally through coaching, mentoring and class-room trainings.
Become a member of the P&G team and experience a dynamic and international environment.
Participate in integration events and team building activities across the summer.
Have the opportunity to join the P&G team full-time following the successful completion of your Internship.
Summer Internships 2017:
- Sales Summer Intern - Warsaw
- Finance Summer Intern - Warsaw
- Brand Management Summer Intern - Warsaw
- IT Summer Intern - Warsaw
- Logistics Summer Intern - Warsaw
- Manufacturing Summer Intern - Warsaw
- Manufacturing Summer Intern - Łódź
- Finance Summer Intern - Łódź
- Brand Management Summer Intern - Budapest
- Finance Summer Intern - Budapest
- Finance Summer Intern - Croatia
- Finance Summer Intern - Prague